Here are 5 inspirational quotes he has to share with us.
1. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.”
The fear of failure can only set limitations and hinder you from taking important risks. Come to think of it, it’s not all that bad; If you succeed, then great. If you lose, you come out of the situation a little wiser.
2. “The hardest-working people don’t work hard because they’re disciplined. They work hard because working on an exciting problem is fun.”
Learn to view your job in a positive and exhilarating way. Focusing on the negative side will only slow down your process and burn you out.
3. “A lot of times it’s an asset to not know everything about everything. A lot of really great, innovative things have happened when people just didn’t know it wasn’t supposed to be possible.”
As the age old saying goes, “think outside the box”. There are some things we need to unlearn just so we can figure out how to achieve greater things.
4. “Surrounding yourself with inspiring people is now just as important as being talented or working hard.”
Everyone will need a regular dose of inspiration and motivation, what better source is there than the people you spend time with? In a world that is always evolving, learning from others’ experiences and insights can help you in your own course.
5. “The most dangerous thought you can have as a creative person is that you know what you’re doing.”
Creativity involves making ordinary things extraordinarily beautiful and that’s not something you learn how to do from books and theories alone. Brilliant ideas stem from the most curious of minds so always have the hunger to learn.
To Your Best Online!
Ingrid Gee, Internet Marketing Consultant. Blue Dress® Marketing, an Internet Marketing Company headquartered in Knoxville, TN. Internet Marketing Developed, Implemented and Managed to Full Circle! Organic Internet Search Engine Guru. Turn Key Internet Optimization Programs Placing You Everywhere and Anywhere You Need to Be Online®